Monday, September 7, 2009

Second Time Teaching at Raglan University

New Class: Mystical Globe




Tonight I held my second Raglan University class - "Mystical Globe". There were lots of folks attending (*makes note to have more classes on holidays*), and I think it went really well. I have committed to hosting one class a month - which actually is a lot of work for me to put together so I'm a little nervous about this schedule!

Tonight's class used some pre-built scripts to make a mysterious swirling surface on the globe, subtle magical mist, and a random fortune whispered on click.

We also built the globe itself and put in a figure (Karma or Zayn) in the middle to tell the fortune.

Still thinking about what next month's class will be, but I do have some ideas already :)

No comments: